Friday, October 19, 2007

The hardest part to starting something is actually getting it started.

Well, after being inspired by all the fun girls(my friends) I play Bunco with here goes. My blog. What to say. I am assuming that you eventually get over the feeling of why am I talking about myself and who could possibly interested in reading what I am writing. I hope so. I think one of the reasons I wanted to start this was to document our life. I am also hoping that having a forum to display pictures might motivate me to be better at taking more pictures. Last but not least I really enjoy reading everyone else's blogs.
Here is a quick intro to our clan. Jon works for the Newspaper Agency Corp and always has some project going on at home. Jake is my oldest. He is 11 going on 21. He is my very responsible and independent first child. Then you have Ally. She is my front toothless 7 yr old who is incapable of holding still. Last but not least we have 2 year old Luke. The one I should have had first when I was younger and had a lot more energy.
Well, with me the hardest part to starting something is actually getting it started. So now that I have made it through my first post it should get easier from here.

0 comments: