Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So much going on...........

Life has been so crazy lately I have barely had time to breathe let alone blog. Well okay I have never been very good at keeping up with my blog. The way I look at it a little is better than none at all. The funny thing is everytime there is an event I always take a lot of good pictures with my blog in mind. I am going to get the big events on here like Ally's birthday and baptism and our trip to Omaha. There were so many things right in a row I will start with the big ones so that I can atleast get the most important pictures up. The biggest reason I would like to get my blog updated is so that my sister-n-law Julie will put me back on her blog list. LOL!!

1 comments:

Jewels said...

HA HA HA!!! Now that's funny!! I decided to check your blog and low and behold there was a new post! Looks like I might have to add you back to my list. :)