Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Well it has been another crazy holiday season. Before I know it we will be starting the new year and looking forward to spring. I love Christmas and the spirit it brings. I love Christmas because of what it represents. I love that it gives you a reason to get together with all your loved ones. Some of them you only see at Christmas time. I love Christmas because I love buying presents for people. I love it because we get to listen to Christmas music. I love Christmas because of all the yummy treats that people bring me. I love Christmas because of all the opportunities there are to give. I love Christmas because I love to shop.(to a certain extent) I love Christmas because my kids love it. And most of all I love it when the madness is over!!

0 comments: