Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Black Eyes

Luke is a bit of a ruffian. He is not a mean spirited toddler he is just rough. He woke up yesterday with a black eye that I am not even sure how he got it. This got me thinking about how many black eyes we have had in our family in the last month or so. All but a couple a result of Luke.

As I was sleeping I was very abruptly woken up by a flying Buzz Lightyear space vehicle that hit me right in the eye. Black Eye #1

Ally was hit by a flying Lightning McQueen car. Black Eye #2

Ally was hit by a second Lightning McQueen car. Black Eye #3

Jake was hit in the eye with a football at school. Black Eye #4

Luke jumped from the top of my stairs to the bottom and landed on his face. Cutting his lip and nose. The landing looked like a crime scene. The result...... Black Eye #5

I believe that Luke may have gotten clobbered(well deserved) by his girlfriend Mariyah.
Black Eye #6

Needless to say at our house if Luke has a car in his hand you better be on your toes.

0 comments: